2015/10/09

Wireless remote control computer power switch on and off

I am looking for  a remote controller to switch on my computer.  When I press the button on the remote controller, the computer will turn on immediately. So I searched on the internet and found this set of controller is favorable for me. It’s the Model 0020002, S1M-DC12 & C-1. How does it work? Let me show you the simple processing.
This set of remote controller:
The wiring processing is very simple.
Step 1,open the computer and find two wires of switch on computer(see the following picture).
Step 2, Wires should be connected to B&C terminal of the receiver; The receiver should be connected to the power supply.
Step 3, Two wires from B&C terminal of receiver should be soldered to switch wires.
Step 4, Press button, and turn on the computer.
Step 5, Press and hold button for 5 seconds then release, turn off the computer.
Look, that’s so easy wiring processing.
Online shop:
The model:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen